Hello Christmas Newsers!
Target Corporation is celebrating the kickoff to the holiday shopping season with the reveal of its highly anticipated Black Friday ad, with select deals available today only. Additionally, team members at Target stores across the country can now use their handheld devices to offer guests speedy, convenient checkout service from anywhere in the store.
Guests also can save all season long with the return of Target’s popular Weekend Deals beginning Saturday, Nov. 10 through Saturday, Dec. 15, and on hundreds of deals everyday with Cartwheel, including daily deals on popular toys and brands kids love through November.
New Mobile Technology Offers Faster, “Skip-the-Line” Checkout
New mobile checkout is now available at all Target stores nationwide, offering guests an even more convenient experience when shopping at Target, especially during the busy holiday season.
Select Black Friday Deals Available Today
Beginning today, guests will find the lowest prices of the season on select items in Target’s Black Friday ad, which can be viewed at Target.com/Black Friday.
For guests who want to get a jump-start on holiday shopping, Target is offering select Black Friday deals across toys, electronics, home and more, in stores and on Target.com today only. Deals are available in all stores until they close today, Nov. 1, and on Target.com until 11:59 p.m. PST. Hot deals from Target’s Black Friday ad include:
- Electronics, Entertainment, Toys and Baby
- More than 15 TVs under $300 and the lowest price ever on an Element 55″ Smart UHD TV, $199.99, giving guests $180 in savings (Reg. $379.99).
- Lowest price of the season on top-selling video games such as Madden 19, Destiny 2, NBA 2K19 and FIFA 19, $29.99 (Reg. $59.99).
- Lowest price of the season on Xbox One S 1TB console with wireless controller and digital downloadable game, $199.99, plus $20 Target GiftCard, giving guests $120 in savings (Reg. $299.99).
- 50 percent off select games and puzzles.
- Guest-favorite, giant 3-foot plush bear or dog, in stores only, $10.
- VTech digital video baby monitor, $69.99, giving guests $70 in savings (Reg. $139.99).
- Home, Apparel and Beauty
- Popular items including the lowest price ever on the Instant Pot 7-in-1 Duo 6-qt. pressure cooker, $69.95, plus guests receive a $10 Target GiftCard (Reg. $99.95) and Target-exclusive, Keurig K-Mini single-serve coffee maker, $49.99, nearly 40 percent off (Reg. $79.99).
- Great deals for the entire family, like tees starting at $3, sleepwear at $5 and sweaters at $10.
- Grab-and-go gifts, including women’s gloves for $1 and cozy socks for $5.
- Buy-one-get-one 50 percent off on hundreds of beauty, cosmetic and personal care gift sets.
Thanksgiving and Black Friday Savings
For the millions of guests who love to make shopping part of their holiday tradition, stores will be open at 5 p.m. on Thanksgiving until 1 a.m. on Friday, Nov. 23, and open again on Friday morning at 7 a.m.
For guests who want to score Black Friday deals but prefer to pick them up later, Order Pickup will be available for select items on Thanksgiving and Black Friday, and for the first time, Drive Up, a free, same-day service enabling guests to order in the Target app and have their items brought to their car, will be available on Black Friday.
REDcard Early Access Sale
For REDcard holders, Target will offer a special perk by making more than 100 Black Friday deals available on Target.com and in the Target app early on Wednesday, Nov. 21. As always, REDcard holders receive an additional five percent off all purchases. Order Pickup and Drive Up are available for select REDcard Early Access Sale items.
If you would like to support the creators behind this website this holiday season feel free to leave a donation. Thank you in advance!