Hello Christmas Newsers!
Nordstrom is welcoming the holiday shopping season with a joyous new campaign called ‘Let’s Go Gifting.’ In a whimsical story that’s full of personality, its stylish cast revels in a fantastical holiday wonderland, inviting customers everywhere to celebrate the season of giving.
LET’S GO GIFTING
This holiday season, Nordstrom wants to make shopping fun with Gifts That Do Good, Gifts That Inspire, and innovative services that help make the holidays completely stress-free in-store and online.
GIFTS THAT DO GOOD
Giving back feels good any time of year, but particularly during the holidays. From gift cards that give back, to gifts that do good, Nordstrom is making it easier than ever for customers to find the perfect gift.
- Gift Card Give Back – Nordstrom donates 1% of all gift card sales to nonprofits across the U.S. and Canada.
- Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals™ – In partnership with its customers, Nordstrom is supporting Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals™ (CMNH) to make a difference in the lives of children. Now through December 24, Nordstrom invites customers to support CMNH through the purchase of $10 giving cards at any Nordstrom full-line store in the U.S. and Canada.
- Nordstrom Signature – Nordstrom is introducing a new cashmere collection featuring beautiful designs for women, men and children. Select products within the collection are produced in factories where Nordstrom has partnered with BSR’s HERproject to implement workplace training programs on topics like health, finance and gender equality.
- Treasure & Bond – Nordstrom donates 2.5% of net sales from this exclusive, private-label brand to programs that empower young people to make a difference in their community. This year, Treasure & Bond is supporting WE Charity, which provides educators and students with curriculum and educational resources that help them gain an understanding of the root causes of pressing social issues and provides the tools necessary to take action and make an impact.
GIFTS THAT INSPIRE
Nordstrom aims to be THE destination for unique holiday gifts at a range of price points, from a chic Topshop faux fur shoulder bag for $48 to showstopping Gucci boots for $1,790, including emerging brands and exclusive items.
- Daily Drops – Beginning November 27 through December 18, Nordstrom will release exclusive, limited products each day called ‘Daily Drops,’ to create a sense of discovery in-store and online throughout the shopping season.
- Gift Guides – Based on top-demanded categories and search terms by Nordstrom customers, the company is introducing a persona-based gift guide featuring curated and unique ideas for 11 customer personalities.
Want to see everything in one place? Go to Nordstrom.com/holidaygifts.
If you would like to support the creators behind this website this holiday season feel free to leave a donation. Thank you in advance!